Only residents and employees who live or work within the Central Eastside Industrial District or NW Parking District are eligible to purchase this plan which includes $99 in BIKETOWN credit, $100 TriMet Hop card (Northwest Parking District only), $250 TriMet Hop card (Central Eastside Parking District only), annual Portland Streetcar Pass, $30 scooter credit.
To see if you qualify, please visit the PBOT website.
- $1 out of hub fees for locking bikes to public bike racks within the service area ($25 outside of service area)
- $1 unlock fee
- $0.20/minute fee (all per minute ride prices are rounded up to the nearest minute)
- $99 in credit to cover unlock and minute fees
- Free parking in East Portland Super Hub Zone (east of 72nd Ave)
- 24/7 access to thousands of bikes in the Portland area
NOTE: BIKETOWN memberships cannot be shared and are not transferable, per the user agreement that you consented to when signing up.
If we suspect any account sharing, your BIKETOWN membership will be suspended without a refund.