Please park bikes responsibly. You can use the cable to lock to a public bike rack for an additional $1. Never lock the bike only to itself, to TriMet Property, bridges, railings, staircases, private property, or block pathways. You don't have to bring it back to the location where you picked it up.
Remove the cable lock from the holder and wrap the cable around the bike rack. Then place the pin into the lock. You will hear a beep when the bike is securely locked, with the LED ring turning green and then flashing white. This signifies that your trip has ended.
Where to park bikes:
- Any BIKETOWN station
- Any public bike rack within the service area for an extra $1
- Free parking in East Portland Super Hub Zone (east of 72nd Ave)
Never park your bike:
- Blocking sidewalks, pathways, or ADA ramps.
- Locking to TriMet property, bridges, staircases, railings or private property
- Never leave your bike locked only to itself.
Note: A $25 fee will be applied for parking outside the service area.