BIKETOWN is available for use 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year for a year-round healthy and environmentally-friendly transportation option.
PSU hosts ten bike share stations and typically has over forty bikes on campus.
- Students receiving Federal Financial Student Aid (FAFSA)
- TriMet Reduced Fare or Honored Citizen pass holders
- Oregon Trail Card (SNAP) holders
- Affordable housing resident
- Unemployment assistance recipients
- Oregon Health Plan members (OHP)
- GI Bill recipients
- Unlimited 60-minute trips ($0.05/min after 60 min, all per-minute ride prices are rounded up to the nearest minute)
- Bike Angels - Bring bikes back to a station to earn points redeemable for ride credit.
- Monthly credit of $7 to cover any out-of-station parking fees or overages
You're still eligible for $20 in ride credits each month. Fill out the form linked below to set up your account. Why Join?
- Convenience: BIKETOWN is perfect for one-way trips around town and even easier than using your own bike.
- Easy: Grab a bike whenever you need one, and drop it off wherever you're going. Reserve ahead of time and your bike will be ready when you are.
- Fun: Whether you are using BIKETOWN to commute or meet friends, we bet you'll get there with a smile on your face.
- Sustainable: Biking saves gas and helps keep pollutants out of the air. It's healthy for you AND the environment.