Oregon Trail cardholders, TriMet Low Income Fare participants, residents in affordable housing, residents who qualify for utility assistance, or those who receive other social services, may be eligible for the BIKETOWN for All program. For more information, visit the BIKETOWN for All membership page.
BIKETOWN for All memberships include:
- No monthly fees to ride ($0.00)
- Unlimited 60-minute ebike rides ($0.05/min after 60 min, all per minute ride prices are rounded up to the nearest minute)
- No unlock fees
- $1 out of hub fees for locking bikes to public bike racks within the service area ($5 outside of service area)
- Bike credits: $7/month
- Free parking in East Portland Super Hub Zone (East of 72nd Ave)
- 24/7 access to ebikes within our service area
This project has been made possible by DEQ’s Oregon Clean Fuels Program via the PGE Drive Change Fund.
BIKETOWN for All is a partnership between the Portland Bureau of Transportation, Lyft, participating affordable housing communities, social service agencies, and local nonprofits.
Unbanked riders can sign up for BIKETOWN for All by adding a prepaid card to their account.
If you don’t have a smartphone, email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide a shipping address to receive your BIKETOWN card to unlock bikes!
You can sign up in person at Kerr Bikes during regular business hours, four days a week.
Address: 1945 SE Water Ave., Bldg B
Time: Friday - Monday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
NOTE: BIKETOWN memberships cannot be shared and are not transferable, per the user agreement that you consented to when signing up.
If we suspect any account sharing, your BIKETOWN membership will be suspended without a refund.
Have more questions? Submit a request