Oregon Trail card holders, TriMet Low Income Fare participants, residents in affordable housing, residents who qualify for utility assistance, or those who receive other social services, may be eligible for the BIKETOWN for All program. For more information, visit the BIKETOWN for All membership page. Please note that your first month is free. The $5/month BIKETOWN for All membership includes:
- $0.05/minute with no unlock fee
- $1 out of hub fees for locking bikes to public bike racks within the service area ($5 outside of service area)
- Bike credits: $20/month to cover $0.05/minute rate, and any parking fees. Expires on the last day of each month and renews on the first day of the following month
- Free parking in East Portland Super Hub Zone (east of 72nd Ave)
- 24/7 access to thousands of bikes in the Portland area
- Free workshops where we provide bike safety education, information on how to use BIKETOWN, and a free bike helmet*
BIKETOWN for All is a partnership between the Portland Bureau of Transportation, Lyft, participating affordable housing communities, social service agencies and local nonprofits.
Unbanked riders can sign up for BIKETOWN for All by adding a prepaid card to their account.
If you don’t have a smartphone, email email@example.com to provide a shipping address to receive your BIKETOWN card to unlock bikes!
*Workshops will be hosted by Kerr Bikes. These are available during business hours, four days a week
Address: 1945 SE Water Ave., Bldg B
Time: Friday - Monday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
NOTE: BIKETOWN memberships cannot be shared and are not transferable, per the user agreement that you consented to when signing up.
If we suspect any account sharing, your BIKETOWN membership will be suspended without a refund.